Lamberts GTF Chromium (as Picolinate) 100 tablets
An essential trace mineral that helps to maintain normal blood glucose levels
- Supplies chromium in the form of picolinate, as studies show that this is well absorbed
- Each tablet provides a full 200µg of chromium
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Importance of this mineral has recently been officially recognised by it being given a Nutrient Reference Value (NRV)
- Lost from foods by processing and refining
- A sensible choice for anyone who has a diet consisting largely of highly processed foods
- One-a-day formulala
This product supplies chromium in the form of picolinate, as studies show that this is well absorbed. Each tablet provides a full 200µg of chromium and our product is manufactured to GMP pharmaceutical standards in the UK.
Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and the importance of this mineral has recently been officially recognised by it being given a Nutrient Reference Value (NRV), Chromium is an essential nutrient that tends to be lost from foods by processing and refining and so diets low in whole grain cereals may provide inadequate levels of this essential trace mineral
Each tablet delivers: Chromium GTF 200µg
Tableted With: Cellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine), Chromium Picolinate.
Daily Intake: 1 tablet
Daily intake should not exceed 200µg
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites and Gluten containing ingredients.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light