BioCare Osteoplex 90 capsules
contains a combination of supportive nutrients for bone health such as magnesium, boron, vitamins D and K and beta carotene along with calcium citrate a form of the mineral that is easily absorbed and utilised by the body
- Vitamin D and Calcium are needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin K & Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Vitamin K & Magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesisMagnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Citrates require little acidification prior to absorption
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Beta Carotene||4.8mg||(providing 801 mcg retinol equivalents)|
Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Modified Corn, Starch, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Beta Carotene, Olive Oil, Sodium Borate, Acacia, Gum, Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidants (Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl, Palmitate, Vitamin K1 (as Phylloquinone), Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol).
Suggested daily Intake: One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed
90 capsules per pot
Always read the label before sue and keep away from children
Cautions: If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.Do not purchase if the seal is broken.