BioCare Zinc Citrate 180 tablets
BioCare Zinc Citrate
utilises the well absorbed citrate form of zinc to enhance absorption.
Citrates have a high absorption rate and require little acidification prior to absorption
- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc is needed for a healthy reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc is necessary for the sense of taste and smell
- Zinc is required for insulin formation and activity
- Zinc helps maintain healthy liver function and releases vitamin A from the liver
- Zinc is required for the development of the skeleton, nervous system and brain function in the growing foetus
Product Information: Zinc 17.1mg
Non active ingredients: (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcystalline Cellulose), Zinc Citrate,, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Recommended Intake: One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed
Always read the label before use and keep away from children
Cautions: If taking medication consult your doctor or pharmacist before use