Nutri Advanced Milk thistle 60 capsules
Nutri Advanced Milk Thistle ( Silymarin)
Milk thistle is a relatively common plant in nature, but it is its seeds that contain the
substance - silymarin - that is thought to be of benefit with is main area of interest being liver health, it's certainly trusted by herbalists, and has been prescribed in Chinese medicine for cnturaries, adn was reprtedly taken by Romans too
Back by popular demand is the new and improved Milk Thistle Complex. It’s a combination of milk thistle extract, artichoke extract and choline, a vitamin usually grouped with the B-Complex vitamins. Choline plays a role in normal lipid (fat) metabolism and the maintenance of normal liver function.
Milk thistle is a popular natural herb which provides the active flavonoid silymarin. It has been used traditionally for many years and has an excellent safety profile.
Each capsule contains 100mg of milk thistle extract, which provides 80mg of silymarin. The extract is equivalent to 3800mg of milk thistle seeds
Artichoke is another species of thistle, which alongside its use as a food, is also used to support digestion and intestinal health. It contains flavonoids like luteolin and apigenin. Artichoke also supports normal blood lipid (fat) levels and normal liver function. It may help protect against free radical damage
Choline is a water-soluble vitamin, usually thought of as a B-Complex vitamin, which helps to support the normal metabolism or breakdown of fats. It helps to prevent the build-up of fats in the liver by transporting them for other uses in the body. It is in this way that choline helps to maintain normal liver function
Not all choline is created equal, with big differences in quality. That’s why we include the high quality VitaCholine® as it is made with natural, non-synthetic, non-GMO tartaric acid
The liver works hard, constantly, to process the toxins we produce and are bombarded with. Artichoke and choline may help support liver function
Milk Thistle Complex is a combination of milk thistle extract, artichoke extract and choline.
• Choline is a B group vitamin that plays a role in the metabolism of lipids (fats) and in the maintenance of normal liver function
• Milk Thistle is a popular herb that has been used traditionally for hundreds of years and it has an excellent safety profile
• Milk Thistle contains the active flavonoid silymarin
• Artichoke is a valuable herb used to support digestion and intestinal health.
• Artichoke helps to positively influence the lipid (fat) levels within the blood hilst supporting normal liver function
• Artichoke is rich in flavonoids including luteolin and apigenin
• One of the most important roles that choline plays is through supporting the metabolism and break down of fats, preventing the build-up of fat within the liver by transporting them to other parts of the body
• Milk Thistle Complex contains VitaCholine®, a superior, high grade form of choline that is natural, non-synthetic and made from non-GMO tartaric acid
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Milk thistle extract providing 100mg, 80mg of which is silymarin
The equivalent to 3800mg of milk thistle seeds
Artichoke leaf extract of 160mg
VitaCholine®, a superior form of choline at 82.5mg
Consider how important it is that the liver functions well, in order to process the toxic load we are bombarded with on a daily basis – artichoke and choline may help by maintaining and supporting the liver. If you are allergic to the daisy family (Ateracaeae/Compositae family) please do not take this product.
Ingredients: Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum) 38:1 Extract 100 mg providing: 80% (80mg) silymarin
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract 40:1 160 mg
Choline (bitartrate) (VitaCholine™) 82.5 mg
Encapsulated with: HPMC Microcrystalline cellulose Magnesium stearate Silicon dioxide
Dosage: 1 capsule daily with water
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a medical practitioner before using this product. If you are allergic to the daisy family (Ateracaeae/Compositae family) please do not take this product