Nutri Advanced Multi Essentials Men 60 tablets
Premium nutritional support designed specifically for men.
New Nutri Men’s Multi Essentials is a premium multivitamin and mineral formula with targeted plant-based phytochemicals for men. It provides extra zinc and selenium and is iron free to specifically suit men’s unique nutritional requirements. In addition it provides phytosterols and lycopene for extra antioxidant, prostate and cardiovascular support.
High-strength, specific nutritional support for men with support for energy production
Multi Essentials for Men (previously Men’s Multi Essentials) has been designed to support men’s overall health and wellbeing including muscle function, energy production and male fertility using superior, body-ready and active forms of vitamins
- 28 different vitamins and minerals.
- Contains significantly higher levels of vitamins B, C, D, E and K than competitors.
- Designed to support overall men’s health as well as fertility.
- Does not contain extra iron as men are more prone to a hereditary condition that causes excess iron to build up in the vital organs.
- Body-ready, active form of vitamin B9 folic acid (folate) and vitamin B12 bypassing the need for conversion which some people struggle to do.
- Provides 1000IU of Vitamin D – the amount recommended by the Endocrine Society.
- Includes vitamin K2, which works alongside vitamin D for bone health. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and K2 helps to direct the calcium to the bones.
- Contains choline (not present in competitor’s men’s multivitamins).
- Preferred forms of vitamin E and D (mixed tocopherols and D3) – the same form as naturally produced by the body.
Ingredients: Each tablet typically contains:
Vitamin A (beta-carotene) (5000IU) 500µg RE*
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250mg
Calcium (carbonate, pantothenate, citrate-malate) 11.5mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (1000IU) 25µg
Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 200mg
of which alpha tocopherol 70 IU
Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl) 50mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 30mg
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 30mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 50mg
Folate (as 5-MTHF) 400µg
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 400µg
Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 25mg
Iodine (potassium iodide/kelp) 150µg
Magnesium (citrate) 25mg
Zinc (oxide, citrate) 25mg
Copper (aspartate) 6µg
Manganese (citrate) 18µg
Chromium (picolinate) 50µg
Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 100µg
Choline (bitartrate) 20mg
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) 90µg
Phytosterols (standardised to 40% beta-sitosterol) 130mg
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose Magnesium stearate Cellulose gum Stearic acid Silicon dioxide
Coating: Natural film coating
Directions for use:
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner
Always read the label before use and keep away from children
Cautions: If taking medication consult your health care practitioner before taking this product
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals