Nutri Advanced Thyro Complex 60 tablets
Thyro Complex has been reformulated to include Folate (5-MTHF) instead of folic acid, and is now suitable for vegans as well as vegetarians
Thyro Complex is designed to provide thyroid support and was formulated by well-known naturopath Martin Budd, ND. It is a synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs. The formula includes selenium and iodine, which are minerals that both contribute to normal thyroid function, and l-tyrosine, one of the raw materials from which thyroid hormones are made.
Thyro Complex contains the following:
• Iodine and selenium which support the normal production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function.
• Amino acids tyrosine (used to make thyroid hormones T3 and T4), phenylalanine and l-carnitine.
• Kelp, a natural concentrated source of bio-available iodine, which supports the normal production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function.
• B vitamins such as niacin, riboflavin and vitamin B6, which all support energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Vitamin C, magnesium, manganese, calcium and copper also contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism.
• Vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
• Liquorice, an adaptogenic herb with a history of traditional use going back to ancient times. It works across many body systems, and may help to maintain energy levels
Contains the amino acids tyrosine and phenylalanine.
B vitamins and copper are essential co-factors in the metabolism of tyrosine.
Kelp is a concentrated source of bio-available iodine, which supports the normal production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function
Contains B vitamins such as niacin, riboflavin and vitamin B6, which all support energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Ingredients: Each tablet typically contains:
Magnesium (citrate) 25mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250mg
Calcium (citrate) 40mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) (100 IU) 67mg
Iodine (Kelp) 75µg
Zinc (picolinate) 4mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 12.5mg
Manganese (bisglycinate) 1.5mg
Selenium (selenomethionine) 25µg
Vitamin B3 (niacin) 12.5mg
Liquorice Root 10mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate) 5mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 5mg
Copper (bisglycinate) 0.5mg
Vitamin A (retinol acetate) (2500IU) 750µg RE*
Folate (5-MTHF) 75µg
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
Tableted with: Magnesium stearate Microcrystalline cellulose Silicon dioxide Stearic acid Dicalcium phosphate Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose Glycerine
Recommendation: 1-3 tablets daily before food, or as directed
Always read the label before use and keep away from children
Caution: This product contains vitamin A
Do not exceed 750µg of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Do not take if suffering from phenylketonuria (PKU) (phenylalanine)
Do not take if suffering from Wilson’s disease (copper)
Consult with a medical doctor if taking thiazide diuretics (liquorice)
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals